Sunday, April 29, 2012

Dreaming Of An Early Retirement? Let's Make it a Reality!!

"As long as you do what you've always done, you'll always gets what you've always gotten."
Ok, so this is my first blog.  I worked 24 years as a nurse.  Due to chronic back problems for almost 40 years I found myself unable to return to work after my last spinal surgery.

So, now I attempt to recreate my life.  This has honestly been a blessing in disguise.  I've traded in my scrubs for jeans, tees, and sweats.  Flip flops took the place of my work shoes. Four hour shifts replaced my 12 plus hour shifts. My home office replaced a stressful office.

I've suddenly, after a year, understood that I can survive without the nursing profession and guess what??  I'm really having fun.  I never punch a clock. 
I'm learning marketing skills and meeting a lot of  very positive, helpful people.
There is really no coincidences in life!!!  There are Blessings in life!!
I've joined this 20 mth old program with health, life, and wealth changing products.  My product, Natra Burst is a superfood blend of fruits, greens, brown rice protein, vegetables. One small scoop made into a delicious smoothie provides about 6 servings of fruits and vegetable daily.  You'll find yourself energized and it curbs your appetite for hours.  Enough good can't be said for NatraBurst.

Well, enough for my very 1st try at blogging!!  Did I tell you??  You can Retire in 12-24 months working only part time??  I've joined a great team and we're making it real together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment